That’s not what’s happening.
You left out the most important part of the article. The real reason people are leaving and already were prior to COVID is the $10k cap on real estate taxes. Most people around here pay multiples of that.
Oh ok..
That’s not what’s happening.
You left out the most important part of the article. The real reason people are leaving and already were prior to COVID is the $10k cap on real estate taxes. Most people around here pay multiples of that.
Hard to support illegals and pander to minorities doing thatYep, we need Biden to overhaul the disastrous trump tax plan and reinstate many of the tax credits previously available. It will be nice to see all the trump **** disappear.
That is the reason they move if they move, but none of the realtors I’m friends with are seeing that at all. It’s a fear not a reality. So not although it may down the road, but it’s not happening now.Oh ok..
I get that. I guess I should have been clearer. If they move out for whatever reason it will inevitably reduce the amount they “subsidize” to the rest of the country.That is the reason they move if they move, but none of the realtors I’m friends with are seeing that at all. It’s a fear not a reality. So not although it may down the road, but it’s not happening now.
Anything Cuomo says must be taken with a grain of salt. He needs to be alarmist before it’s an issue, because once it’s actually a real issue it’s too late.
WV Sports Football
Rich Rodriguez as frustrated as he's ever been defensively
WV Sports Football
Rich Rodriguez press conference summary: Arizona
WV Sports Football
West Virginia drops third straight Big 12 game after 52-31 loss to Arizona
WV Sports Football
Rich Rodriguez sees hard cap as first major step for roster building
WV Sports Football
West Virginia vs. Arizona Big 12 availability report: 10-10