I love when Coach Pikiell went this line up off Corey Sanders, Nigel Johnson, Mike Williams, Eugene Omoruyi & CJ Gettys or Candido Sa.
Eugene will get more playing time as the season goes on.Williams actually shut down Scott when he went to that lineup. He got all his points at the foul line at the end
Williams really did a great job on Scott. Not sure how Scott has been doing, but he has a sweet stroke.Williams actually shut down Scott when he went to that lineup. He got all his points at the foul line at the end
Thanks. Coach Pikiell was they guy I felt was the best realistic choice for Rutgers. Glad the team is having early season success.Props to @Russ Wood During the coaching search he was the first guy I saw mention Pikiell as a good candidate for Rutgers, even while we all were pushing for bigger names. I think Russ had him as his # 1 or # 2 coach that Rutgers should go after.....maybe the Providence coach was his first choice.
The Knight Report
Early Recruit Visitor list for Rutgers Football versus Indiana
On3 Football
College Football Hot Seat: USA Today identifies coaches facing mounting pressure
The Knight Report Football
ESPN FPI projects Rutgers Football's 2026 schedule - Week Four
The Knight Report
Rutgers vs Indiana odds: Point spread released on Scarlet Knights, Hoosiers
The Knight Report Football
Every throw from Rutgers Football QB Dylan Lonergan versus Howard