Coaching Search Article

RUJMM78

Heisman
Jul 25, 2001
26,294
12,574
113
I don't sense that there has been high level interest from head coaches at Michigan,North Carolina and Princeton as possible candidates to replace Stringer.
 

APKnight

All-Conference
Nov 21, 2013
1,541
1,294
66
I think the AD’s theory is that potential candidates should come to us, to show that they really want to be here, rather than having us seeking them out. I can’t argue with his recent success. I’m confident he will find the right coach. This is a premier landing spot.
 
  • Like
Reactions: RUNVA and RUcrazee
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report Rutgers Baseball announces full 2027 schedule
  4. 04 On3 Football Tony Petitti commits to improved non-conference scheduling if College Football Playoff expands to 24 teams
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers Baseball Transfer Portal Profile: RHP Ryan Mealy