Coaching

Kelsoe85

Senior
Iowa Swarm member
Jan 22, 2023
209
736
93
Jan was terrific all year but really poor today. No confidence in bench. Tried the tough love approach which just made them tighter. No legs when they needed it as they played a different rotation than they did all year. I know guards no to make shots but coaches mannerisms hurt team today. If I'm on the bench I'm questioning alot if I cant play when starting guards are 2 -20.
 
Hawkeye Report

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting Whispers from out West: ACC, Big Ten, Big 12 and SEC visits resonate with several from the region
  2. 02 Hawkeye Report Football Hank Brown listed as starter in Iowa's two deeps
  3. 03 Hawkeye Report Football Iowa Football Opponent Preview: Washington Huskies
  4. 04 Hawkeye Report Football Recruiting Which Iowa recruits plan to enroll early?
  5. 05 Hawkeye Report Football The Chuck Long Podcast