Played some in Madison and I liked what I saw. Good size and athleticism. With the injuries at CB, really thought we’d see some of him today, but no sign of him yet.
Played some in Madison and I liked what I saw. Good size and athleticism. With the injuries at CB, really thought we’d see some of him today, but no sign of him yet.
Played some in Madison and I liked what I saw. Good size and athleticism. With the injuries at CB, really thought we’d see some of him today, but no sign of him yet.
Which brings up the question, why haven’t we seen Trent Goens at CB today?
Fake punt! Somebody saw something. Beautiful.
Wildcat Report
Takeaways: Wildcats have plenty to work on past the box score in 45-14 win over Ball State
Wildcat Report
Cats roll over Ball State, 45-14, in uninspiring rout
Wildcat Report
Fearless Forecast: Ball State vs. Northwestern
On3 NIL
Northwestern agrees to 10-year extension on Under Armour deal, will receive increased NIL investment
Wildcat Report
Media Day Notebook: Northwestern hungry to rebuild with 11 new players on roster