Col. Mustard with a candlestick in the library.......

Catch1lion

Oct 12, 2021
Anyone have a clue what went on here ? I guessing he Ruffied the guys and they got out back. Seems really strange circumstances to say the least. How do none of the three guys not get back inside or go to the neighbors house ? No gross injuries noted to the apt. owner, or broken furniture as signs of a scuffle. Toxicology report is pending. Why would a guy take out his three buddies ?

Reactions: Mr. Potter

Psu00

Oct 12, 2021
Very weird story. How do 3 adults freeze to death in the backyard of a friend’s house and the owner has no clue for 2 days?

Reactions: Mr. Potter

Psu00

Oct 12, 2021
I’m sure it’s all just a misunderstanding.
Clearly. ;)

I’m just as puzzled at how the police apparently don’t think much about it. Is it really that common in Kansas City for people to do this that the police just shrug it off as a simple accident?

Reactions: BobPSU92

LionJim

Oct 12, 2021
Clearly. ;)

I’m just as puzzled at how the police apparently don’t think much about it. Is it really that common in Kansas City for people to do this that the police just shrug it off as a simple accident?
Easiest explanation, I suppose.

Midnighter

Oct 7, 2021
Anyone have a clue what went on here ? I guessing he Ruffied the guys and they got out back. Seems really strange circumstances to say the least. How do none of the three guys not get back inside or go to the neighbors house ? No gross injuries noted to the apt. owner, or broken furniture as signs of a scuffle. Toxicology report is pending. Why would a guy take out his three buddies ?

Re-enacting this season of True Detective?

psuro

Oct 12, 2021
Very weird story. How do 3 adults freeze to death in the backyard of a friend’s house and the owner has no clue for 2 days?
Assuming if they drink enough alcohol, they will keep themselves warm? It has happened at the Beav.

Midnighter

Oct 7, 2021
Assuming if they drink enough alcohol, they will keep themselves warm? It has happened at the Beav.

Something tells me these boys were proper pissed and/or tripping balls - the homeowner answered the door in his underwear with an empty glass of wine. Not in a sexy way I'm sure....

• Haha
Reactions: laKavosiey-st lion

Erial_Lion

Nov 1, 2021
Clearly. ;)

I'm sure the police are investigating, but it's too early to say something and/or they don't want to compromise the investigation.

EricStratton-RushChairman

Oct 6, 2021
This is basically how Bon Scott died, passed out drunk in his car and froze to death.

On his death certificate literally reads, "Death by misadventure"

Reactions: s1uggo72

LionJim

Oct 12, 2021
Could be a lot worse ways to go.
A buddy of mine, in a discussion on how to commit suicide in case the world would end in 24 hours, said that the best way to go was to eat hashish until you croak. I’m just the messenger.

Grant Green

Oct 12, 2021
A buddy of mine, in a discussion on how to commit suicide in case the world would end in 24 hours, said that the best way to go was to eat hashish until you croak. I’m just the messenger.
Well, that doesn't sound bad either but I didn't think it was possible to overdose on THC. I've never even contemplated taking heroin, but seems like a lethal dose would have some appeal if you need to check out.

Reactions: ODShowtime

LionJim

Oct 12, 2021
The only reason to go outside during a party is to smoke. I’ve done this a ton of times and never fell asleep. Wtaf #darwin
They must have been drunk af. And maybe they did go outside for a smoke, forgot to come back in. Or maybe they dropped their lighter and froze trying to find it.

laKavosiey-st lion

Oct 30, 2021
Son 1 passed out under a tree overnight after a fall formal. Lost one shoe, which I had just bought for him, he owes me $42.50 (still unpaid btw)

• Haha
Reactions: Connorpozlee

Mr. Potter

Oct 18, 2021
It took me to know to figure out your topic thread. When I first read it I was thinking of the Beatles song Maxwell's silver hammer and mean Mr. Mustard...

Nice one.

Reactions: Catch1lion

EricStratton-RushChairman

Oct 6, 2021
The morning after Halloween 1976 I woke up on a steam grate outside Pattee Library. I forget what my costume was.
^^^ this made me laugh out loud, i guess i have this highly educated, well refined picture of you in my head. I think of myself as someone who would/has awoken on steam grates or park benches... not you

Erial_Lion

Nov 1, 2021
The fact that it was 3 of them, and the homeowner somehow didn't notice it for two days makes me think the "having a few too many drinks and passing out" angle is very unlikely for all 3 of them.

Catch1lion

Oct 12, 2021
The fact that it was 3 of them, and the homeowner somehow didn't notice it for two days makes me think the "having a few too many drinks and passing out" angle is very unlikely for all 3 of them.
Agree. If it was alcohol or weed, one would surmise that once one of them became unconscious, then one of the other two gents would attempt reentry into the apt. High dose of Fentanyl could cause apnea quickly, but I think the guys were spread out. Ketamine with its dissociative nature, the lights are on and no one's home, could have been a possible agent. They could have stumbled apart and then be unable to move. IDK.