Col. Mustard with a candlestick in the library.......

Catch1lion

Oct 12, 2021
Okay here is a little more of a twist to add to the equation. Apt. owner is a respected PhD researcher in an HIV vaccine lab in KC. Makes him seem even more sus to me. Seems inconceivable for an intelligent man to sleep through all this and then not pick up on it for over 48 hours.

Catch1lion

Oct 12, 2021
Dudes a weirdo. Can do science but can’t do a mortgage
More recent financial articles sometimes argue that a mortgage is not always a slam dunk better option. A lot of variables to consider in deciding what is the better route TR. Confucius say better to rent shoes for a formal dance, than buying and risk losing a shoe.

• Haha
Reactions: laKavosiey-st lion

LionJim

Oct 12, 2021
A+ Book Smarts and F- Street Smarts is a thing.

One further unfortunate thing is that the families of the departed will not let this go easily. I expect that when the truth comes to light, it will be shown to have been a tragic accident.

Reactions: Catch1lion

laKavosiey-st lion

Oct 30, 2021
More recent financial articles sometimes argue that a mortgage is not always a slam dunk better option. A lot of variables to consider in deciding what is the better route TR. Confucius say better to rent shoes for a formal dance, than buying and risk losing a shoe.
I’m 7 out of 8 on house wins. Thats close to 98% winning percentage. Who can’t make money on houses? duh

Catch1lion

Oct 12, 2021
Here’s hoping moms does the taxes .

• Haha
Reactions: laKavosiey-st lion