Colon hydrotherapy

kjcba8101

Senior
Dec 9, 2007
2,259
606
0
Any of you done this? Just saw a groupon for it. It got me thinking about the benefits of it. I assume this would be good for your colon, but I haven't fully done my homework.
 

CBradSmith

Heisman
Sep 21, 2005
62,101
64,459
113
Any of you done this? Just saw a groupon for it. It got me thinking about the benefits of it. I assume this would be good for your colon, but I haven't fully done my homework.

 

Orange Jennyslipper

All-Conference
Jan 4, 2005
9,673
2,021
0
Only @Been Jammin, @SamuraiFred or @Poketologist can answer your question and then, only if you have a gerbil or someone's foot in your butt or in poketologist's case, you need a completely new one.

I'd pull @Cowboy76 into this but he's mostly large animal and you don't want to go there.

My non-professional opinion is that if the Good Lord wanted you to flush 60 liters of coffee through your bowels, he'd have Mr. Coffee invent a larger model.
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Football OSI Breakdown Week 4 | Cowboys vs. Mountaineers
  2. 02 On3 Football Big 12 names Football Players of the Week after Week 4
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Football Takeaways from Oklahoma State’s 41-24 win over West Virginia
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State rolls West Virginia 41-24, win third straight
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football OSI Staff Picks: Cowboys at Mountaineers