9-2 run by Columbia in final 2:56 puts Cats down 35-28. All the damage done inside while Olah on the bench. Thought Joey VZ was supposed to be the better defender of the two.
I don't think that is on JVZ - in each case someone got beat on a drive - JVZ covered and no one got back to cover JVZ's man
Zero points from Falzon and Olah in first half.
What the heck is going on with our D. I was so pumped for the CC era two years ago watching the suffocating D our guys played. But last year was not so hot and this year the D stinks. I sure hope that changes.
Wildcat Report
Notebook: Braun hypes up 'best stadium in football' ahead of new Ryan Field opener
Wildcat Report
Recruit Roundup: Buirley leads Big Walnut to win in OT thriller, Cason snags pick six
Wildcat Report
The 3-2-1 after Northwestern's loss to Indiana
Wildcat Report
Northwestern vs. Indiana PFF Snap Counts Analysis
Wildcat Report
Takeaways: Northwestern learns lessons in loss at Indiana