come on SMU

Sett1997

All-Conference
Oct 23, 2025
917
2,848
93
I must admit, I don't follow volleyball. I thought 21 points was game winner. Lol
Maybe that was back in the day or I'm thinking of ping pong or something else. 😆
 
  • Like
Reactions: el dub

The-Dude-Abides

All-Conference
Jan 1, 2023
979
2,531
93
I'm a fan of athletic women in short shorts, but my eyes see no color.
The real answer is the SMU volleyball game was running long at 6 on ESPN2 when the dual was supposed to start. SMU put them away quick and got their first win over Stanford in school history, dual aired without issue. So we are all indebted to SMU volleyball.

Or maybe it would have been better if they ran over and we all missed the first half of the dual.... 🤷
 
  • Like
Reactions: el dub

TheREALSpooner

All-Conference
Dec 16, 2022
1,263
4,299
113
The real answer is the SMU volleyball game was running long at 6 on ESPN2 when the dual was supposed to start. SMU put them away quick and got their first win over Stanford in school history, dual aired without issue. So we are all indebted to SMU volleyball.

Or maybe it would have been better if they ran over and we all missed the first half of the dual.... 🤷

Thanks for explaining.

With online broadcast capabilities and options being so prevalent, I guess I don't think of this as a challenge anymore. Interesting.
 
  • Like
Reactions: The-Dude-Abides
Hawkeye Report

Latest

  1. 01 Hawkeye Report Football Iowa Hawkeyes 2026 Freshmen Report
  2. 02 Hawkeye Report Football Iowa's Updated NCAA Stats & Rankings
  3. 03 Hawkeye Report Football FILM BREAKDOWN: Every Jeremy Hecklinski pass attempt from the game against Washington
  4. 04 Hawkeye Report Olympics WATCH: Rick Heller, Myles Davis talk fall exhibition win over Kansas
  5. 05 Hawkeye Report Olympics Play-by-play recap: Iowa 15 Kansas 10 (F/16)