Comedian Greg Warren

Skull83

All-Conference
Jul 31, 2001
2,516
3,466
98
I’m sure this is old news, but I hadn't heard of him until today, i see that he was an AA at Missouri back in the day. I enjoyed this :)

Here's the link:
 

Attachments

  • 1760991829881.jpeg
    1760991829881.jpeg
    38.9 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: jerzey devil

Skull83

All-Conference
Jul 31, 2001
2,516
3,466
98
Sorry again if I'm late to the party here, but this is another one that made me smile:

 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: jerzey devil

Skull83

All-Conference
Jul 31, 2001
2,516
3,466
98
Thanks Wrestleknownothing: "what was that? was that a shot!?" :D
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers Basketball Practice Notebook: Pre-preseason takeaways
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report How former Rutgers Football players performed in the NFL's Week Four
  4. 04 The Knight Report Football ESPN FPI projects Rutgers Football's 2026 schedule - Week Six
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers Football versus Maryland Game Time Announced