Community

osutater

Heisman
Jan 28, 2007
13,133
10,613
93
I guess I’m gonna have to give it another try. Thought is was terrible when it first came out. This is the Chevy Chase/Joel Mchale show right?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ostatedchi

TPOKE

Heisman
Jul 14, 2001
19,091
27,142
113
Wife and I watched up until maybe 4 or 5 episodes left. Got tiresome for me. We'll probably finish out when football season is over.
 

tcpoke

Heisman
Oct 21, 2004
22,186
25,542
81
I guess I’m gonna have to give it another try. Thought is was terrible when it first came out. This is the Chevy Chase/Joel Mchale show right?

Most definitely gets better as it progresses.
 

sbaPoke

All-American
Jan 23, 2015
4,650
6,885
83
Most definitely gets better as it progresses.
Only to a point, IMO. Somewhere around the time Chevy Chase leaves it starts a gradual trend downward, to the point that I found the last season hard to finish.

Edit to add: prior to that point, though, it’s a great show. Wife and I quote it to each other about once a week.
 
  • Like
Reactions: TPOKE and tcpoke

Air_Thurman

Heisman
Jan 16, 2003
32,687
32,880
63
There are some dips because the creator of the show left for a season or two but some of the funniest stuff of the last decade.
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Wrestling Sergio Vega now 149, Oklahoma State lineup wars heating up
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Basketball OSU's Ahmed, Burks and Walker see unselfish culture taking shape
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
  4. 04 Sports Predictions 2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight