Congrats Nick Singleton! (Baptized)

Mr. Potter

All-Conference
Oct 18, 2021
1,770
3,666
113
Mazel tov Nick. You can never argue wanting to be closer to G-d. God Bless his life's Journey. I'll be rooting for him all the way. So far he seems he's got the world on a string.


Shabbat Shalom
 

Connorpozlee

All-American
Aug 29, 2013
3,462
6,852
113
That’s great to see. Congrats to him.
On the other hand, I gave up beer for Lent (which started two days ago). After maybe the craziest day I’ve ever had at work, my wife asked me to go to the store for things twice after work. Second trip included a 12 pack of the Sierra Nevada Hoppy Sampler for myself. Felt like divine intervention. Slainte!
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: PSU7901 and PSUJam

Bkmtnittany1

All-American
Jan 12, 2014
5,851
8,907
113
That’s great to see. Congrats to him.
On the other hand, I gave up beer for Lent (which started two days ago). After maybe the craziest day I’ve ever had at work, my wife asked me to go to the store for things twice after work. Second trip included a 12 pack of the Sierra Nevada Hoppy Sampler for myself. Felt like divine intervention. Slainte!
Give up beer for lent? I could have done that… I chose not to!
 

BostonNit

All-Conference
Mar 15, 2003
1,159
2,245
113
this is not meant to be confrontational or to instigate anything. If you don’t agree with this life, please keep your comments to yourself. However, for those who know, this is a huge decision and huge step in his life. He deserves congratulations for this.


We deserve the Pope for baptisms.
 

pap

All-American
Jul 12, 2004
8,442
5,858
113
this is not meant to be confrontational or to instigate anything. If you don’t agree with this life, please keep your comments to yourself. However, for those who know, this is a huge decision and huge step in his life. He deserves congratulations for this.


Congratulations young man and thank you 333 for posting this . Made my day , very happy for him
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football In July, Pat Kraft thought Penn State was "poised to have a really exciting year." So far, it's been anything but
  2. 02 BWI Football Penn State has an identity problem. Matt Campbell knows fixing it starts with him
  3. 03 BWI Football Penn State Defensive Film Thread: Reviewing the Gory Details of a 400-Yard Rushing Performance
  4. 04 BWI Football First Impressions from Penn State's embarrassing 34-13 loss at Northwestern
  5. 05 BWI Football How did Penn State's players perform vs. Northwestern? PFF Snap Counts & Grades