Congrats on the win

Vdogg1

Sophomore
Jan 31, 2006
34
160
33
I’m a Purdue fan and wanted to say way to dominate the game! I have bad flashbacks of Auburn beating us by 100 in bowl game a few years ago. Also NW won me a good chunk of money I was confident you guys would win handily. So congrats again and thanks for beating up SEC and winning me some cash😀
 
Sep 15, 2006
12,698
996
0
I’m a Purdue fan and wanted to say way to dominate the game! I have bad flashbacks of Auburn beating us by 100 in bowl game a few years ago. Also NW won me a good chunk of money I was confident you guys would win handily. So congrats again and thanks for beating up SEC and winning me some cash😀

Glad you won some. Northwestern fans had some memories of an overtime loss against Auburn some years ago, so this was nice payback.
 
Wildcat Report

Latest

  1. 01 Wildcat Report Fearless Forecast: Ball State vs. Northwestern
  2. 02 On3 NIL Northwestern agrees to 10-year extension on Under Armour deal, will receive increased NIL investment
  3. 03 Wildcat Report Media Day Notebook: Northwestern hungry to rebuild with 11 new players on roster
  4. 04 Wildcat Report Northwestern vs. Penn State PFF Grades Analysis
  5. 05 Wildcat Report Behind Enemy Lines: Ball State