Congrats Quincy Douby!!!!

ecojew

All-Conference
Feb 1, 2006
9,767
2,271
0
Congratulations to Quincy.

I still have my "I Doubylieve" t-shirt that I purchased after the win over Iowa State in the NIT semis.
 
  • Like
Reactions: shields

RUPete

Heisman
Feb 5, 2003
26,841
16,113
0
I always remember when he came off the bench and we were struggling vs. St. John’s. He took over the game and I think that was the last time he came off the bench.
 
  • Like
Reactions: superfan01

RUDave_01

All-Conference
Dec 8, 2002
1,769
2,068
113
It can't be easy to get back to being a student after being away for so long. Major props to Quincy for this important milestone!
 
  • Like
Reactions: DHajekRC84

RW90

All-American
Feb 2, 2002
8,390
7,659
113
I will never forget the Douby shooting performance against Syracuse on the road.Its great news regarding Douby coming back to Rutgers to finish academic requirements for a college degree.
At the time I believe he set the record for opponent scoring in the Carrier Dome.
 

High Quality H2O

All-Conference
May 7, 2022
1,391
2,185
57
His success was one of the original reasons I believed one day we could be a national presence in basketball. Gave me that glimmer of hope. And now makes me proud to be a fellow Scarlet Knight in a whole different way.
Great Story.
Way to go Quincy Douby!
 
  • Like
Reactions: superfan01

Skull83

All-Conference
Jul 31, 2001
2,514
3,464
98
He still looks pretty young - if he shaves his beard, can we get some IT wiz to create a false identity for him and bring him in as a mid-year transfer? 😄
 

RU-AGK

All-Conference
Aug 2, 2001
5,548
1,994
0
I wonder how many of his original credits he got to keep after all this time.

I'm happy for him, but I'm still wondering.
 

RUPete

Heisman
Feb 5, 2003
26,841
16,113
0
I wonder how many of his original credits he got to keep after all this time.

I'm happy for him, but I'm still wondering.
I don’t know about undergrad, but I know there is a shelf life for graduate credits in many programs.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
  2. 02 The Knight Report Football Behind Enemy Lines: An inside look at the Indiana Hoosiers
  3. 03 The Knight Report Rutgers Football Wednesday Injury Report: Latest Updates ahead of the Indiana game
  4. 04 The Knight Report Which Rutgers Basketball players will attend Big Ten Media Days?
  5. 05 On3 Football ESPN updates FPI rankings for each Big Ten football team after Week 4