Congrats Virginia... while I despise watching you play, you've shown what's possible when a coach utilizes strategies that put his players in the best position to have success.
I'm happy for UVa, but having a team we're so familiar with win it when we were a viable championship contender stings a bit. It drives in our disappointment more. It's not as bad as 2017 b/c it's UVa, but still...Thank God it's over is all I say to this...season ends when Duke loses, and it'll take til we tip off next season to start washing away yet another blown chance at a Title. Really feeling nauseated
I don't follow them all that closely. Any chance Guy or Jerome leave early? What about Hunter?
Devils Illustrated Football
Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games
Rivals Football Recruiting
Under the Lights: 5-star prospects battle it out in Oklahoma
On3 Football
On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
Devils Illustrated Football
My Take on Others: Trying to rerack isn't so simple
Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting
Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils’ Class of 2027 played in Week 6