He picked a great school. And I know coach Anderson will utilize this guy. I know I’ll be watching him!
I know you will be watching him more than you will be watching Rutgers!He picked a great school. And I know coach Anderson will utilize this guy. I know I’ll be watching him!
He started for 3 years straight....Wow. If you told me 3 years ago that a guy who did not start for RU was going to be able to transfer to St. John with a scholarship, I would have thought you were crazy. Times have changed.
I come from a time where people watch the games before they speak nonsense. Times have changedWow. If you told me 3 years ago that a guy who did not start for RU was going to be able to transfer to St. John with a scholarship, I would have thought you were crazy. Times have changed.
I wish.. ima big ten guyI know you will be watching him more than you will be watching Rutgers!
He was demoted to the bench around the middle of season, wound up averaging 21.3 minutes a game starting 13 of RU's 28 games in the 2020-21 seasonHe started for 3 years straight....
He picked a great school. And I know coach Anderson will utilize this guy. I know I’ll be watching him!
He was demoted to the bench around the middle of season, wound up averaging 21.3 minutes a game starting 13 of RU's 28 games in the 2020-21 season
2019-20 he started every game and averaged 22.6 minutes a game
2018-19 started 22 of 31 games averaging 22.9 minutes a game.
St.John's getting a good player, but not a 3 year starter
Oh, baloney! Are you his mom or something? Well, I am sorry if I offended your son.I come from a time where people watch the games before they speak nonsense. Times have changed
Did you see the second half of our season where he got benched? I also come from a time where people watch the games before they speak nonsense.I come from a time where people watch the games before they speak nonsense. Times have changed
The Knight Report
Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
High School Football
Prediction: Can Bergen Catholic (N.J.) run the table in the 2nd half of the season?
The Knight Report
WAR ROOM: Latest Recruit Scoop and Team News on Rutgers Athletics
The Knight Report
Rutgers Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN