Consecutive playoff appearances!

A

anon_4vszfu35bv677

Guest
Yes... as I recall a school “closed” and teams combined.

I could be wrong tho if that never occurred.

PR, When North closed, their kids went to East. But all the Mokena kids then went to Central. The coaching staff still had to create a harmonious team from two different schools but the net addition I don't think was that great.

Lincoln Way is not a school district that students can go to any of the schools. You have to live in boundaries.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Iamjaytee
Edgy Tim

Latest

  1. 01 Edgy Tim Football Video: Downers Grove North 17 Lyons 10
  2. 02 Edgy Tim Football Preview: Week 8 Top Games to Watch
  3. 03 Blue and Gold Football Recruiting Lucky Charms: Four thoughts on Notre Dame’s upcoming recruiting weekend
  4. 04 Edgy Tim Football Watch Live Tonight: WJOL Pigskin Preview
  5. 05 CaneSport football recruiting Miami 'pretty high on the board' for Top 100 2028 WR Marshaun Thornton