Conversational AI

WanderingSpectator

Oct 12, 2021
What are some of the best “conversational AI” tools out there today?

I’m looking for one that I can feed data, then query against that data and have it provide results based on my questions. I want to be able to refine the questions based on the answers it provides.

Thoughts?

blion72

Oct 30, 2021
What are some of the best “conversational AI” tools out there today?

I’m looking for one that I can feed data, then query against that data and have it provide results based on my questions. I want to be able to refine the questions based on the answers it provides.

Thoughts?
Actually the conversational AI tools (i.e. ChatGPT) are really around text and images. Connecting to a SQL or other database is some work to setup in your program around the prompt engineering. This is not total rocket science, but also not simple to put together.

WanderingSpectator

Oct 12, 2021
Actually the conversational AI tools (i.e. ChatGPT) are really around text and images. Connecting to a SQL or other database is some work to setup in your program around the prompt engineering. This is not total rocket science, but also not simple to put together.
I’ve used ChatGPT. I submitted a series of records for it to reference when I queried it. It didn’t respond correctly. I corrected it and asked it to respond again but there were still errors.

saturdaysarebetter

Jun 28, 2018
If Rodney Dangerfield and Johnny Carson were still alive, I could hear him telling Johnny about artificial intelligence, "I'm telling you Johnny I get no respect, no respect. Not even from Artificial Intelligence. Why even Siri won't talk to me. That's how bad it is." Screen-Shot-2016-04-02-at-10.29.46-PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: Tom McAndrew

LionJim

Oct 12, 2021
If Rodney Dangerfield and Johnny Carson were still alive, I could hear him telling Johnny about artificial intelligence, "I'm telling you Johnny I get no respect, no respect. Not even from Artificial Intelligence. Why even Siri won't talk to me. That's how bad it is." View attachment 578433
The secret of Dangerfield’s success is that he spoke for every man.

My father-in-law’s favorite movie was Back to School. I watched it with him once, god it was awesome to laugh and laugh with the man. One of my favorite memories, tbh.

Last edited:
Reactions: ODShowtime