Cooper Koch

Hawksfor3

All-American
Dec 5, 2016
8,180
9,382
113
This guy has the stroke of Joe Weider just as athletic but 2” taller. He’s big time
Wieskamp or this guy?

 

Hawksfor3

All-American
Dec 5, 2016
8,180
9,382
113
Yes! I'll let you choose.
When I was knee high to a grasshopper many moons ago, I would see Joe Weider in some of the magazines I read. I thought, wow he promises to make MY body like his. Well, it didn't work. And then, to my surprise, I discovered he was old at the time that I read his ad. Oh well......
 
  • Like
Reactions: Amahawk

Wobmam Rulez!

All-American
Aug 4, 2025
4,684
7,261
113
When I was knee high to a grasshopper many moons ago, I would see Joe Weider in some of the magazines I read. I thought, wow he promises to make MY body like his. Well, it didn't work. And then, to my surprise, I discovered he was old at the time that I read his ad. Oh well......
Did you get sand kicked in your face? Those commercials were enticing to spend money!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Hawksfor3
Hawkeye Report

Latest

  1. 01 Hawkeye Report Ranking the top 25 players Iowa WBB will face during the 2026-27 season
  2. 02 Hawkeye Report Football Recruiting Tracking where Iowa's recruits play this week
  3. 03 Hawkeye Report Football Throwback Thursday: Looking back at Ohio State's starters as recruits
  4. 04 Hawkeye Report Football Throwback Thursday: Looking back at Iowa's starters as recruits
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Recruit Visits: Five-stars flood College Station, Starkville leads a loaded recruiting Saturday in week five