Cooper kupp

NYC_Gamecock

Joined Jun 16, 2007
Feb 5, 2022
Kupp is an awesome wide receiver but an awful interviewee. His interview after getting the SB MVP award was cringeworthy!!!

Viennacock

Jan 21, 2022
Given the choice, would you take Debo and his versatility over Kupp? Tough decision.

Fried Chicken

Jan 30, 2022
Cooper Kupp won the Triple Crown for WR this year. He’s clearly the best WR in the game right now, and if a handful of other WRs had the same #’s he did, this question wouldn't even be asked. I love Deebo, but I don’t think he’s durable enough to have the kind of career Kupp will have.

Garnetspur

Joined Jan 1, 2004
Jan 22, 2022
Cooper Kupp won the Triple Crown for WR this year. He’s clearly the best WR in the game right now, and if a handful of other WRs had the same #’s he did, this question wouldn't even be asked. I love Deebo, but I don’t think he’s durable enough to have the kind of career Kupp will have.
I don't think Kupp could take the banging Deebo does. How many WR's can be a RB also?

Reactions: RAtheOLcoach

BattleshipTexas

Jan 23, 2022
Pre-draft evaluation of Kupp:

"His transition to NFL-level cornerbacks will take time, but he has the ability to become a No. 3 receiver and maybe eventual starter. " "

Weaknesses
  • A little upright though his routes
  • Lateral quickness out of breaks underneath provide no early separation
  • Operated as big slot but could lack separation quickness to open clean throwing windows underneath for NFL quarterbacks
  • Build-up runner who doesn't seem to eat up the early cushion
  • Some scouts question ability to be a productive starter as outside receiver
  • Excessive fakes and jukes into breaks at times; will need to win with more efficient routes
  • Protracted gear-down getting into breaks for deep comebacks
  • His speed leaves a little to be desired. Ran a slow 40 at the combine, and wasn’t the fastest receiver on tape either.

Reactions: GuitarCock

Fried Chicken

Jan 30, 2022
I don't think Kupp could take the banging Deebo does. How many WR's can be a RB also?
Deebo gets nicked up every game. I’m not sure he can take the pounding either. He won’t last long playing like that.

I love Deebo, but Kupp is the best WR in the league right now. If Adams, Hopkins, or a handful of other WRs did what he just did, we wouldn’t even be discussing this. Kupp just, statistically, had the best WR year in the history of the NFL.

Reactions: York cock

Garnetspur

Joined Jan 1, 2004
Jan 22, 2022
Deebo gets nicked up every game. I’m not sure he can take the pounding either. He won’t last long playing like that.

I love Deebo, but Kupp is the best WR in the league right now. If Adams, Hopkins, or a handful of other WRs did what he just did, we wouldn’t even be discussing this. Kupp just, statistically, had the best WR year in the history of the NFL.
I would say Deebo is the best all around WR in the league.

Viennacock

Jan 21, 2022
Pre-draft evaluation of Kupp:

"His transition to NFL-level cornerbacks will take time, but he has the ability to become a No. 3 receiver and maybe eventual starter. " "

Weaknesses
  • A little upright though his routes
  • Lateral quickness out of breaks underneath provide no early separation
  • Operated as big slot but could lack separation quickness to open clean throwing windows underneath for NFL quarterbacks
  • Build-up runner who doesn't seem to eat up the early cushion
  • Some scouts question ability to be a productive starter as outside receiver
  • Excessive fakes and jukes into breaks at times; will need to win with more efficient routes
  • Protracted gear-down getting into breaks for deep comebacks
  • His speed leaves a little to be desired. Ran a slow 40 at the combine, and wasn’t the fastest receiver on tape either.
Tom Brady says hello. This is the first time the analyst have got it wrong.

Reactions: York cock

ToddFlanders

Jan 20, 2022
Kupp is as close to Jerry Rice as I've seen. There are more explosive athletes, but he is the quintessential wide receiver. Perfect routes, perfect hands, and like Rice, deceptive speed. He also avoids big hits like Rice would, even though they went over the middle often.

Latest posts