Cooter Ray

Hoosker Du

All-American
Dec 11, 2001
44,018
5,173
0
Apparently the OP liked these videos sooooooooo much that he felt it necessary to post them twice. Son, I think you need to get out more. These videos are much more of an insult to the people that actually put in the time to make them than they ever were to Husker fans.

Can you imagine someone putting in the time to write the material for these videos? There's a real feather in their cap. If that doesn't boost a resume, I don't know what will..
 
  • Like
Reactions: Redwalla

studed

All-Conference
Mar 4, 2006
76,513
3,500
113
i thought this was going to be about detroit lions offensive coordinator jim bob cooter
 

Skerburger

Redshirt
Nov 1, 2009
8
2
0
Apparently the OP liked these videos sooooooooo much that he felt it necessary to post them twice. Son, I think you need to get out more. These videos are much more of an insult to the people that actually put in the time to make them than they ever were to Husker fans.

Can you imagine someone putting in the time to write the material for these videos? There's a real feather in their cap. If that doesn't boost a resume, I don't know what will..

This post is super ironic given that Chris Hassel is now a sportscenter anchor. I'm a husker fan but he was hilarious on sound off (local Des Moines show).
 

Hoosker Du

All-American
Dec 11, 2001
44,018
5,173
0
This post is super ironic given that Chris Hassel is now a sportscenter anchor. I'm a husker fan but he was hilarious on sound off (local Des Moines show).

All I know is that he sucked in these videos. The writing was unfunny. The idea was sooooo played. Hell, they couldn't come up with one original idea? Nothing?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Redwalla

NikkiSixx_rivals269993

All-Conference
Sep 14, 2013
9,783
2,445
0
I saw this brought up in another thread, it's the first I've ever heard of this character. What I find ironic, is this character seems more like someone I would meet in Council Bluffs, Iowa.
 
Inside Nebraska

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting Who’s locked in — and who isn't? Easton Royal flip buzz; LSU, TCU, Ohio State, Arizona State, SMU, Houston making runs at committed prospects
  3. 03 Inside Nebraska Football Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
  4. 04 Inside Nebraska Football Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC
  5. 05 Inside Nebraska Football Injury updates for Jamal Rule & Jacory Barney? Not yet, says Matt Rhule, and he explains why