Not gonna link it cause it's on TOS... but I must say, I enjoy his videos, he seems very humble, and very eager to succeed. I have not followed an individual as much as I follow this kid. I'm really hoping his game translates to college.
Not gonna link it cause it's on TOS... but I must say, I enjoy his videos, he seems very humble, and very eager to succeed. I have not followed an individual as much as I follow this kid. I'm really hoping his game translates to college.
Nigel has really stood out to me in practice. It's a shame he's not eligible immediately.
At times, he looks like the best player we have. Quick, aggressive, and a nice offensive game. He will be a wonderful addition on the floor next season.
His more immediate impact will be as a practice influence. He goes hard all the time, and that pushes his teammates.
I've heard comparisons to Myles Mack, and that sort of rings true, but Nigel is a bit taller and plays with reckless abandon. Myles always struck me as a more structured player.
The Knight Report
Rutgers Lands Four-Star Brandon Woodard + Indiana Blackout Game Preview - TKR Pod
Women's Sports
Calling My Shot: Predicting top 2027 women's basketball recruits
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football PK Dane Pizzaro talks start to season
On3 Football
The Big Ten's weak early scheduling is main reason college football ratings are down
High School Football
New Jersey High School Football: How to watch Don Bosco Prep at Bergen Catholic