Corn Cruiting

Jan 24, 2004
57,567
19,232
113
Who is Flynt?
Coach Darren Flynt

@dflynt

#GBR Talent and Tech Expert, Team USA Coach, Father/coach of
@AmeliaFlynt
,
@Ian_Flynt
,
@Josephine_Flynt
, and Pete Swickle (714) 747-3693 [email protected]
Sports, Fitness & RecreationKaty, TXlinktr.ee/darrenflyntJoined February 2009
 

timnsun

All-American
Jan 25, 2008
13,815
7,519
3
This is one of the best transfer hauls in the Big 10
Not according to 247… we are 6th. But I don’t like that many of our guys haven’t been given a transfer portal ranking, which really hurts our position.

Makes me wonder why some are rerated and others aren’t. Maybe you can shed some light… I’m not expert.
 
Jan 24, 2004
57,567
19,232
113
Not according to 247… we are 6th. But I don’t like that many of our guys haven’t been given a transfer portal ranking, which really hurts our position.

Makes me wonder why some are rerated and others aren’t. Maybe you can shed some light… I’m not expert.
 
Jan 24, 2004
57,567
19,232
113
Ironically maybe the most important piece on that list is the lowest rated. Ben Scott is our day one starting center.
This class is like Xmas mornong as a kid. When you think you're done opening presents you find more behind the desk. Red Ryder BB guns for all!! GBR!!
 
Jul 11, 2022
2,306
2,014
113
Not according to 247… we are 6th. But I don’t like that many of our guys haven’t been given a transfer portal ranking, which really hurts our position.

Makes me wonder why some are rerated and others aren’t. Maybe you can shed some light… I’m not expert.
Transfer portal rankings are difficult
 
Inside Nebraska

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
  2. 02 Inside Nebraska Football Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
  3. 03 Inside Nebraska Football Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC
  4. 04 Inside Nebraska Football Injury updates for Jamal Rule & Jacory Barney? Not yet, says Matt Rhule, and he explains why
  5. 05 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska-Indiana kickoff time, TV info announced