I saw 37 for Moore.Moore had 26 points last night and Goldwire had 23. Either Goldy has gotten much better or we are in big trouble ha. I'll go with the former. Coleman out with a minor injury. Hurt too I think. Every year.
Also looks like Hurt is fine and Coleman is just a little dinged up.I saw 37 for Moore.
That first little cartoon hip hop video was fire
From last nights final scrimmage!
The two teams combined for a 77-of-131 (.588) field goal shooting performance and a 37-of-44 (.841) clip at the foul line.
We may finally have a good FT shooting team!!!
Coach K saying “BABY” at 15:48 mark
[/QUOTE
That was so cool. OFC
Devils Illustrated Football
Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games
Rivals Football Recruiting
Under the Lights: 5-star prospects battle it out in Oklahoma
On3 Football
On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
Devils Illustrated Football
My Take on Others: Trying to rerack isn't so simple
Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting
Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils’ Class of 2027 played in Week 6