I hope we win! I put a lot of money down on Duke to win this one.
Denver must have had a couple to make that bold prediction!
Denver must have had a couple to make that bold prediction!
C'mon fellas, I'm a professional. I stop after my second lunch beer on workdays.Or He's had several, and thinks he's in the football thread!!![]()
Yeah but you're not working.C'mon fellas, I'm a professional. I stop after my second lunch beer on workdays.
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Australian point guard Luke Paul commits to Duke
On3 Football
College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
Devils Illustrated Football
My Take: Threefold silver linings for Duke, now obvious
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
OTE Pro Day Recruiting Intel: Latest buzz on Beckham Black, Paul Osaruyi and more
Devils Illustrated Football
Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games