Think I may last minute be trying to go to this event. I don't see tickets available on any ticket site, GoDuke says I need to be an IronDuke member too. How do I get tickets? Anyone else going? Will tickets be available outside Cameron??
Think I may last minute be trying to go to this event. I don't see tickets available on any ticket site, GoDuke says I need to be an IronDuke member too. How do I get tickets? Anyone else going? Will tickets be available outside Cameron??
This thread is getting me pumped up about the upcoming season. Can't help but think about C.C a couple of years ago when I was eating at The Skillet with shownuff. Zion and his parents were there with Coach Smith and Capel. I got up to refresh my drink and passed Zion's table. He looked at me and nodded his head towards me. He gave me the silent verbal right then and there. OFC
Itll feel different being in there without Zion for sure. I got an email today that tickets will go on sale soon to the public. I ordered my several weeks ago.
I'm not going, first one I'll miss in 6 years.I'm having to save up my last vacation days because I'm spending a week in Cherokee playing in a World Series of Poker event.
On my bucket list tooI hope to one day see Cameron Indoor Stadium in person. Preferably an ACC game
I'm not going, first one I'll miss in 6 years.I'm having to save up my last vacation days because I'm spending a week in Cherokee playing in a World Series of Poker event.
Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting
Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils’ Class of 2027 commits played in Week 8
Devils Illustrated Football
Nate Sheppard on injury: “I’m good to go”
Devils Illustrated Football
Duke can’t solve fourth quarter against Georgia Tech
Deacons Illustrated Football
My Take On Others: Carnage, carnage everywhere
Devils Illustrated Football
Duke gives up late touchdown, loses at GT