CPC WEEK 8

Aug 29, 2023
55
58
16
1 week into conference and we're about to see the thick of the CPC schedule become tight and the race will be determined.

East Forsyth @ Parkland: I felt the only win Parkland could possibly get was last week against Reynolds and they failed that mission. It gets harder from here for the Mustangs. East coming of the runaway lost to West last week will have a point to prove. East by 35.

West Forsyth @ Northwest Guilford: This game is over before it starts. West starters will get a lot of rest this week. West by 42

Reynolds @ Reagan: Reynolds Defense has help them all season long. The question is will the Defense be able to stop a Reagan offense who's offense has been clicking. Reagan by 30.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Vik-Val 86

CPC4LIFE3

Senior
Jul 31, 2010
2,101
753
113
Sadly, I think only two games really matter the rest of the season. Two teams have separated from the rest of the CPC. RJR finally starts their season playing real teams this weekend. I think their season ends just like last year.

East Forsyth @ Reagan
Reagan @ West Forsyth (Title Game)

I think West repeats as Champions
 
  • Like
Reactions: Vik-Val 86

sammyk32

Sophomore
Sep 30, 2025
136
155
43
I am glad that Parkland is making progress and the coach there is doing a great job, Parkland is not an easy place to win . If they can keep this crop of kids I see winning records in the future. But this week will be tough as will the rest of the year. But the winners this week are
East Forsyth
West Forsyth
Reagan
all should win bigly
 
  • Like
Reactions: CPC4LIFE3
NC Preps

Latest

  1. 01 NC Preps Kings Mountain’s Jordan Jenkins Having Impressive Freshman Season
  2. 02 NC Preps Games to Watch: Week 8
  3. 03 NC Preps G7 Football Player of the Week: Week 7
  4. 04 NC Preps Top Games to Watch: Week 7
  5. 05 NC Preps G7 Football Players of the Week: Week 6