CPL Pick 'em Week 6!

GhostOfTheGhhost

All-Conference
May 14, 2018
554
1,244
93
We've made it to Week 6 in the CPL!! Fall is in the air! And when fall is in the air, in the CPL we have Saturday starts at 9:30 AM BABY!!!! Varsity football in the morning....and still make it in time for the Fox B1G Noon Kickoff! That's time management...courtesy of the CPL! On to the picks!

Engelwood STEM vs Washington
Don't let me tell you how to live, but if you don't hit up Rocky's Pancake House at 83rd and S Commercial before a 9:30am start at Eckersall, you ain't living right. They have a Big 3 Combo that just kills. 3 cakes, 3 eggs, 3 strips of bacon. Simple. Like me...and the Englewood offense. AMERICA!!

Bogan vs Julian
Funny story. I used to date a girl name Julie. My roommate, at the time, used to always call her Julian. Not sure why, but she hated it. He and I used to fight about it all of the time. In retrospect, she was awful, and he wasn't. Sometimes you make poor choices. Sorry Steve, I was wrong. Socks on the door!!

Rowe-Clark vs Kelly
A couple of weeks ago I overheard these guys at the other end of the bar debating whether Kelly was a woman's name, a man's name, or a color. Lasted for over an hour. Fascinating, yet frightening at the same time. I love bars. Colors!

Munchin vs Westinghouse
Speaking of great bar conversations, this was last night's, "How many pigeons would you have to see in your house until you start to question if someone is putting them there?" Personally, I feel like it would have to be 3. My thought was the first one could've flown in a door or window completely by chance. Happens occasionally, wouldn't think twice about it. If I see a second, I'm thinking that there has to be some other sort of opening that they are getting through...this prompts an inspection of the house to make sure there aren't any access points. The third time, I know someone has to be messing with me. Didn't get in through the window or door, didn't get through another opening, has to be a prank. Right? Clorox wipes!!
 
Edgy Tim

Latest

  1. 01 Edgy Tim Football Week 8 EDGYTIM Chicagoland Top 30
  2. 02 Edgy Tim Football Video: Loyola 38 St. Ignatius 7
  3. 03 On3 Football Northwestern's new era: Inside the first game at New Ryan Field
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Rivals Riser: Illinois WR commit Bennett Konkey earns his fourth star
  5. 05 CaneSport football recruiting Power ranking the five best Miami recruits I saw on the road in September