Not sure it will hold up, but Vanderbilt 8-13 beating Kentucky AT KENTUCKY up 3, under a min to go. Say again AT Kentucky.
There’s a lot of things I don’t understand, including Windbags.You must not understand basketball.
.
There’s a lot of things I don’t understand, including Windbags.
Oh...we will definitely come out on fire and will completely demoralize them in the first half, up 15-20. Problem is what happens in the second half after they adjusted coverage on Carter and Konate gets in foul trouble.Well Kentucky still won.....
Like I said WVU is going into Ames tonight knowing they need a win.
Iowa St is not a terrible team but were just embarrassed at home by Tennessee.
By now I believe they are playing for at least a chance at one of the smaller tournaments so it is a dangerous game.
I think WVU's talent wins a close one but it will be a dogfight.
WV Sports Football
Cam Torbor: West Virginia defense must be ready to get back at it
WV Sports Football
5 Takeaways from West Virginia’s 45-42 defeat against Iowa State
WV Sports Football
West Virginia football snap counts: Iowa State
WV Sports Football
West Virginia offense plays well, but still room for growth
WV Sports Football
West Virginia football PFF grades: Iowa State