CREST FANS?

DocMcStuffins

Redshirt
Aug 27, 2014
104
0
0
nah, we will be tailgatin the whole way down there. Jimmy's truck can fit about 6 of us in the back and I think Bob is taking his Van, so there is room for about 5 more with him. Hope we dont go through and check points :)
 
Oct 21, 2014
512
239
0
While reading your post I found that packing all those people in one vehicle sounded quite odd with names like Jimmy and Bob.
 

Charger4life07

Redshirt
Dec 8, 2014
5
0
0
We are planning to tailgate down there a couple of hours before the game. We are setting up a tent and hope to have some corn hole and good food!
 

go_scots

Junior
Aug 30, 2001
7,512
348
0
If I can find you guys I'll stop by and share some stories about your coaching staff. lol
 

TarHeels007

Sophomore
Oct 5, 2002
486
142
43
Originally posted by go_scots:
Any of you guys planning in tailgating in Raleigh?
We have a group that will be tailgating starting around noon you're more than welcome go_scots. I will be the one with the Tar Heel canopy.
 

redraider73

Senior
Nov 10, 2003
1,556
496
0
Originally posted by Chargers#1:

Originally posted by go_scots:
Any of you guys planning in tailgating in Raleigh?
We have a group that will be tailgating starting around noon you're more than welcome go_scots. I will be the one with the Tar Heel canopy.
In Raleigh? Seriously? You askin for punishment. I thought you Cleveland County people were smarter than that.
 

Charger4life07

Redshirt
Dec 8, 2014
5
0
0
We will be there under a UNC Charlotte tent with a Crest flag waving! Come say hi and if you're nice you can have some of my Oreo truffles! They're good stuff!
 

The Scotsman

Redshirt
Jun 3, 2001
4,272
0
0
I'm pulling for the green and god in one game and one game only - Go Chargers!
Good Luck Coach Barnes, Norman Quick, Larry Lee, William and Will Clark.
Coach Barnes get that RING
 
NC Preps

Latest

  1. 01 NC Preps Kings Mountain’s Jordan Jenkins Having Impressive Freshman Season
  2. 02 NC Preps Games to Watch: Week 8
  3. 03 NC Preps G7 Football Player of the Week: Week 7
  4. 04 NC Preps Top Games to Watch: Week 7
  5. 05 NC Preps G7 Football Players of the Week: Week 6