Crest @ NOGA

Crestufff

All-Conference
Oct 24, 2009
3,971
2,975
113
Chargers win in a dogfight 21-14 is my prediction 🥴 I hope we do a little better tho😂
 
  • Like
Reactions: UNC91

Justafan56

Senior
Aug 17, 2013
608
432
0
I just hope they get to play. Crest showed improvement in the 2nd half of the Burns loss. I’m excited to see these boys make some noise this season.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Crestufff

ShinyTurd

Junior
Oct 15, 2010
512
282
63
I can't figure Cleveland County out this year...but I still think Crest wins by at least 4 scores
 

egfan

All-Conference
Jul 22, 2003
4,246
1,636
0
Crest 49 noga 7... but I will say I was suprised at the noga-CHASE score. I thought CHASE would beat them by 50.
 

Justafan56

Senior
Aug 17, 2013
608
432
0
I know a win is a win, but Holy Cow what an ugly game. Way too many penalties. Never in 50+ years of watching football at all levels have I seen a 2nd down and 70!
On the bright side, Crest QB, RB and receivers looked great. On to Ashbrook.
 

SHS LION

All-Conference
Jun 23, 2007
6,041
4,515
113
I know a win is a win, but Holy Cow what an ugly game. Way too many penalties. Never in 50+ years of watching football at all levels have I seen a 2nd down and 70!
On the bright side, Crest QB, RB and receivers looked great. On to Ashbrook.
2nd and 70? I saw where Ashbrook lost to West Lincoln last night.
 
NC Preps

Latest

  1. 01 NC Preps Kings Mountain’s Jordan Jenkins Having Impressive Freshman Season
  2. 02 NC Preps Games to Watch: Week 8
  3. 03 NC Preps G7 Football Player of the Week: Week 7
  4. 04 NC Preps Top Games to Watch: Week 7
  5. 05 NC Preps G7 Football Players of the Week: Week 6