Crest vs South Point

DeBoer31

Joined Jun 19, 2015
Jun 19, 2015
1,378
1,183
113
I believe SP should be favored to win. I think it’ll be 24-22 type game. Could go either way….but I think sp has shown a little better than crest has thus far.
Turnovers typically tell the tale. I think it’ll be a heavy run , fast 3-5 yards per play game.
 

TheRockShow

Freshman
Jan 15, 2026
109
98
28
I think it’ll be a heavy run , fast 3-5 yards per play game.
Safest statement on the internet! LMAO

Loop Travel GIF by Xbox

Pless Express!
 

Chopper747_2.0

All-Conference
Jul 22, 2025
762
1,017
93
I believe SP should be favored to win. I think it’ll be 24-22 type game. Could go either way….but I think sp has shown a little better than crest has thus far.
Turnovers typically tell the tale. I think it’ll be a heavy run , fast 3-5 yards per play game.

yeah, Crest will try to out South Point South Point
 

TritonHawks

Sophomore
Aug 19, 2025
256
146
43
Fixed it? 😂 ......Y’all better hope Crest’s defense can fix it Friday.
... You’re gonna have plenty of time Saturday morning to come back on here and “fix” some more of your posts.

Something tells me you won’t be nearly as talkative then. Don’t disappear on us now. 😂 #MickeyLinebergerForPresident
 

crestrulz

Heisman
Oct 18, 2003
33,146
10,673
101
Fixed it? 😂 ......Y’all better hope Crest’s defense can fix it Friday.
... You’re gonna have plenty of time Saturday morning to come back on here and “fix” some more of your posts.

Something tells me you won’t be nearly as talkative then. Don’t disappear on us now. 😂 #MickeyLinebergerForPresident
I never disappear my friend. You make sure you're here..
And don't be drunk. I want you sober.
 

Chopper747_2.0

All-Conference
Jul 22, 2025
762
1,017
93
NO. Crest will not.

Do you guys ever read the stuff you type..

Of course

Before I hit send I ask "will this make someone react strongly one way or the other"

Then I ask myself "Will it make them want to show up on my porch"

I try to make it stay within the boundaries of those too. I dont wanna see any nuts on my porch, but I wanna create an itch. :cool:
 
Oct 10, 2018
718
720
72
SP if they don't put the ball on the ground, Crest if they force a few fumbles.
Thats the thing, im sure SP has improved from when I saw them a couple weeks ago, but i have a feeling that ball is going to be on the ground at least 5 or 6 times. A lb hitting the qb on every play will lead to more pitches and more defensive opportunities. With Crest front 7, its going to be a lot of behind the sticks plays and turnovers. SP pass offense was basically throw the ball up n try to win the 50-50 ball, which every once in a while a receiver will win.
 
NC Preps

Latest

  1. 01 NC Preps Top Games to Watch: Week 7
  2. 02 NC Preps G7 Football Players of the Week: Week 6
  3. 03 High School Football 2028 3-star QB Ethan Esmailian transferring to Leesville Road (N.C.)
  4. 04 NC Preps Games to Watch in Week 6
  5. 05 NC Preps G7 Football Players of the Week: Week 5