Anyone know when tickets are gonna be available for us that aren't Iron Dukes?
Only 19 days away!
Only 19 days away!
Show buddy you get your tickets in the mail yet? I haven't. Just checking.
Ok awesome!Ticket office said they should be mailing them out in the next week.
Yep, I talked to someone on phone and they stated you had to get the package deal. They told me I could call back next Wednesday and there might be some individual tickets to buy.It seems you have to buy all 3??
It will not allow me to buy only CTC.
dukesince91 when I called Monday they told be individual tickets to CTC could be purchased starting yesterday for 35.00 each.Yep, I talked to someone on phone and they stated you had to get the package deal. They told me I could call back next Wednesday and there might be some individual tickets to buy.
dukesince91 when I called Monday they told be individual tickets to CTC could be purchased starting yesterday for 35.00 each.
Yeah I'm still waiting for mine and my game tickets to come in the mail.Skee, seems like they come later every year, I don't panic anymore, lol
Very cool. See you soon Show.You're gonna get to meet my buddy Mark this year , great guy retired trooper. Huge Duke fan and good connections.
Awesome!Skeelow, got my tickets today. GAME ON !
Section 9 Row ASection 2 Row A
Work it brotherWill do, it will be my second sortie on him, lol
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Australian point guard Luke Paul commits to Duke
On3 Football
College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
Devils Illustrated Football
My Take: Threefold silver linings for Duke, now obvious
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
OTE Pro Day Recruiting Intel: Latest buzz on Beckham Black, Paul Osaruyi and more
Devils Illustrated Football
Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games