Sitting right behind you. Look forward to meeting you, Skee.Section 6 Row N. Hurry up Friday!
Show I am trying to leave work early enough to get to the Skillet. If not I will see you all at Cameron!
yeah man! Look for me. I will be wearing either a blue or black Duke Zion Williamson jersey. Look forward to meeting you buddy.Sitting right behind you. Look forward to meeting you, Skee.
Ok cool Skee, yea i might try to land one of those tables for our group where we were last year. If not i'll hit you up on text. You bringing your buddy?
My son and I are planning on being at the Skillet around 4/4:30. I'm guessing they have fried chicken.
Devils Illustrated Football
My Take: Threefold silver linings for Duke, now obvious
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
OTE Pro Day Recruiting Intel: Latest buzz on Beckham Black, Paul Osaruyi and more
Devils Illustrated Football
How PFF graded Duke's defense against William & Mary
Devils Illustrated Football
How PFF graded Duke's offense against William & Mary
Devils Illustrated Football
Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games