CTC

eastspartan

Junior
Mar 1, 2009
3,021
297
0
This is my first time to CTC and I was just wondering what are some of the things that go on and what not. Thanks yall!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: skysdad

topps coach

All-Conference
Feb 6, 2008
20,901
4,122
0
Was not called CTC then but went to my first one in1982.Was just the blue white scrimmage then.No tickets were requIred and had maybe 500 fans there.Got my first look at the Dawkins and Alarie class.
 

Dukesince90

Senior
Nov 27, 2013
1,975
992
0
This will be my 3rd one in the past 5 years. I'm looking forward to buying some more Duke apparel and seeing Amile and the gang go at it. I was surprised at how hard they went at each other during the first blue - white scrimmage I saw. Good Times!
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Football How PFF graded Duke's offense against William & Mary
  2. 02 Devils Illustrated Football Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting Under the Lights: 5-star prospects battle it out in Oklahoma
  4. 04 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
  5. 05 Devils Illustrated Football My Take on Others: Trying to rerack isn't so simple