CTC is usually around the middle of October. I think tix will go on sell to the public in a few weeks and I believe they are around $30. Sorry I don't have better info. Someone else on here probably has more accurate information than me.Do you have details for this? Like price,date etc? Thanks
I got my tix, let you guys know if I have a couple extras, got 2 buddies that are only maybes right now.
They are not on sale to general public yet. I'm gonna keep checking and will post when they go on sale.Are they on sale to the regular public or are you going through a third party buyer? I tried to go on their site and no luck.
They are not on sale to general public yet. I'm gonna keep checking and will post when they go on sale.
Devils Illustrated Basketball
Basketball preview: Duke vs. Duke (Countdown to Craziness)
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Recruiting Intel: Duke, BYU & others building momentum around 2027 five-star prospects
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Australian point guard Luke Paul commits to Duke
On3 Football
College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
Devils Illustrated Football
My Take: Threefold silver linings for Duke, now obvious