Cuse/Duke

LC-88

All-Conference
Apr 24, 2010
7,160
2,796
0
Go Cuse. At least they came to The RAC back in the day. Dook is at the top of the hate list.
 

ScarletDave

Heisman
Oct 7, 2010
34,729
15,624
85
If it was Cuse and Penn State then I understand. But Duke? Who cares, they aren’t a rival of RU nor have they ever been. Go Blue Devils hope they win by 50 then Grayson Allen breaks his leg walking off the court
 
  • Like
Reactions: Local Shill

RU MAN

Heisman
Oct 29, 2001
23,725
10,418
113
Hmm let's see: Puke vs. Sadexcuse. I hate them both. I think I hate Sadexcuse just a little more. Puke goes to the Elite Eight.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Loyal-Son
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers vs Maryland odds: Point spread released on Scarlet Knights, Terrapins
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report Basketball How to watch Rutgers / Villanova; Pregame Info, More: Gameday Central
  4. 04 The Knight Report Rutgers Baseball Transfer Portal Profile: C/1B Nick Shuhet
  5. 05 The Knight Report RU Football survey results: Fans share thoughts on Greg Schiano, Defense, & Direction of Program