Cushing Rocking and Rolling Again (4.2)

NeekReevers

All-Conference
Dec 17, 2002
6,790
4,730
0
That was a big one, heard it coming and felt it for awhile. I live near Cushing and I will tell you that even though it was not declared a disaster area it should have been. There are probably 20-30 large stone/masonry buildings in downtown that will have to be torn down and it is going to fall to the city, which can't afford it, to do it. I've had $8000 worth of damage to my home alone.
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
  2. 02 Sports Predictions 2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football OSI Breakdown Week 4 | Cowboys vs. Mountaineers
  5. 05 On3 Football Big 12 names Football Players of the Week after Week 4