CW was locked up weeks ago.

J4SC75

Aug 24, 2017
It means a great deal.

Being that he registered for classes, CW is coming to USC.
I think xuscx meant the timing - a prediction several days ago is hard to believe, especially when the odds were with him signing with SC all along. Now that he's enrolled it's obvious that he's coming.

Reactions: Merlin4SC

1969Trojan

Aug 24, 2017
For at least three weeks my son was telling me not to worry and that all the signs and indications are there (i.e. Coach Riley being here, Dart has left, CW has visited the campus, Wisconsin is not a place for him, etc.) but I was worried. Now, I am relaxed. With CW and the No.1 TP and the coming 4- and 5-stars recruits, SC should be in Top 5 when the season starts. Wow!

Reactions: Helen of Troy

ICEnEC

Aug 27, 2017
Yeah seeing as you came on here saying he would be announcing in the next couple of weeks, then this week, then this weekend, oh things got held up so it will definitely be in the next couple of days, makes sense you would come back and do the "i told you so" once it was done. Even if your timeline was pretty much sheet. 🙄🙄🙄

Maranello

Sep 4, 2021
Just glad it's finally behind us and Riles can focus on spring ball. Plus, CW can focus especially on getting his timing down with new receivers (except for MW, of course). Will be the most eagerly-anticipated spring session in years!

Trojan Jockstrap

Aug 24, 2017
Yeah seeing as you came on here saying he would be announcing in the next couple of weeks, then this week, then this weekend, oh things got held up so it will definitely be in the next couple of days, makes sense you would come back and do the "i told you so" once it was done. Even if your timeline was pretty much sheet. 🙄🙄🙄
that was exactly the timeline moron

Torch901

Sep 6, 2020
Pudly shouldn't you be out on a high school field oogling teenage boys like you claimed you enjoy doing?

Ha ha, it sure took you long enough to come back here under a new name.
Getting banned is never fun.
But thanks for revealing who you really are, "Jockstrap."
Quite appropriate, given the subject of your perverted posts.

BehindSunset

Aug 24, 2017
For at least three weeks my son was telling me not to worry and that all the signs and indications are there (i.e. Coach Riley being here, Dart has left, CW has visited the campus, Wisconsin is not a place for him, etc.) but I was worried. Now, I am relaxed. With CW and the No.1 TP and the coming 4- and 5-stars recruits, SC should be in Top 5 when the season starts. Wow!
Appreciate the enthusiasm but we shouldn’t start the season in the top 5. We need improved play from both lines, the linebacking group, and the secondary. Riley is off to a great start but the cupboard isn’t exactly full; we’ll get there.

Reactions: Pudly76

SoCalN8tiv

Aug 24, 2017
remember you heard it here first, just like you heard Jaxson was going into the portal back in Early December. Never doubt a big Trojan athletic supporter
You're such a big fat liar. Then why didn't you lead with this current thread title to begin with instead of those two other ridiculous threads? Throwing darts while blindfolded. Lookee, you hit the board after a gazillion throws! FRAUD.

• Haha

DaFireMedic

Aug 24, 2017
Appreciate the enthusiasm but we shouldn’t start the season in the top 5. We need improved play from both lines, the linebacking group, and the secondary. Riley is off to a great start but the cupboard isn’t exactly full; we’ll get there.
Yeah, USC won’t be top 5 to start next season, maybe top 20.

But……many were predicting 7-8 wins in his first season for Riley. I thought 8-9 wins, and threw out an optimistic prediction of 10 wins if things go our way. I’m doubling down now on the 10 wins.

Trojan Jockstrap

Aug 24, 2017
You're such a big fat liar. Then why didn't you lead with this current thread title to begin with instead of those two other ridiculous threads? Throwing darts while blindfolded. Lookee, you hit the board after a gazillion throws!
Wait so you’ve commented on this post several times today and now 12 hours later you’ve decided to attack me? Loser

Last edited:

Trojan Jockstrap

Aug 24, 2017
Ha ha, it sure took you long enough to come back here under a new name.
Getting banned is never fun.
But thanks for revealing who you really are, "Jockstrap."
Quite appropriate, given the subject of your perverted posts.
I’ve had this handle since 2017 genius. Longer than that actually I was on the old board providing inside info since before the merger but your whiny weasel face signed up a year ago so you wouldn’t know

BlemBlam

Aug 24, 2017
I’ve had this handle since 2017 genius. Longer than that actually I was on the old board providing inside info since before the merger but your whiny weasel face signed up a year ago so you wouldn’t know
Oh look, it’s Free Kobe Junior
LMAO.
“Insider information.” Ha ha ha ha. Can’t make this isht up.

Last edited:

HectorSpectre

Nov 18, 2017

I agree and I hope to heck they don’t put us up there to start.

It all fine and well to be excited and optimistic, but premature and wild expectations have often been our undoing.

We gotta strap it on, wear our hard hats and put in one hard day’s effort at a time; day after day, week after week, all year round.

Nobody’s gonna give us diddly squat; we’re gonna have to take it from them!

They don’t like us now, but they’re gonna learn to hate us again and I’m gonna LOVE every moment it!!!

I can hardly wait.

Fight On!

BlemBlam

Aug 24, 2017
I agree and I hope to heck they don’t put us up there to start.

It all fine and well to be excited and optimistic, but premature and wild expectations have often been our undoing.

We gotta strap it on, wear our hard hats and put in one hard day’s effort at a time; day after day, week after week, all year round.

Nobody’s gonna give us diddly squat; we’re gonna have to take it from them!

They don’t like us now, but they’re gonna learn to hate us again and I’m gonna LOVE every moment it!!!

I can hardly wait.

Fight On!
I think most realistic members of the Trojan Family will be happy as long as we see a change in the culture that translates to the playing field. If you remember, even though we went 6-6 in 2001, it was obvious things had changed.

I don’t think a playoff birth is realistic, but if we win the south and play in the CCG I would consider that a successful season.

HectorSpectre

Nov 18, 2017
I think most realistic members of the Trojan Family will be happy as long as we see a change in the culture that translates to the playing field. If you remember, even though we went 6-6 in 2001, it was obvious things had changed.

I don’t think a playoff birth is realistic, but if we win the south and play in the CCG I would consider that a successful season.

I agree 100%.

I’ll add, however, IF we win the South and play in the CG, then we’ll at least then have a real shot at the rest.

As far as I’m concerned, right now “Job 1” is beating the Rice Owls.

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
Drip

SoCalN8tiv

Aug 24, 2017
Let's give credit where credit is due. Trojan Jerkstrap has managed the grand slam of WeAreSC posting: He's a LIAR, FRAUD, STALKER, and TROLL. First prize 🥇🏆

• Love

HectorSpectre

Nov 18, 2017
No offense, but why don't y'all just mute the troll and move on?

Before I did, never once did I ever see a single post by him that was worth reading. JMHO.

Ponder Denzel Washington GIF by Entertainment Tonight

Latest posts