Daily drop

UNC-Drummer93

Redshirt
Aug 1, 2025
24
12
3
Can the YouTube gurus, please add a daily drop playlist on the inside Carolina YouTube page please?

Also, it would be amazing to have a playlist that included everything but interviews and press conferences. I want that content, but most of the time I’m looking for analysis and sometimes it’s difficult to scroll through and find.

I think this would greatly increase your views as well because I am sure I’m not the only one who would utilize the playlists.

YouTube does not do a good job of giving me every daily drop. Thanks!
 

TommyAshley

Heisman
Staff member
Jun 29, 2025
4,605
20,128
113
Going to create a Daily show playlist on YT for those shows specifically

Or would you rather see everything on one playlist but for pressers ?

Want to make sure you are getting everything as the daily shows w Greg are too good to miss!
 

UNC-Drummer93

Redshirt
Aug 1, 2025
24
12
3
I think y’all would do well with a daily drop play list.

In addition to that, it is hard to scroll through all the player and coach interviews to get to the other content. Not sure what the answer is there. Sometimes I would like to go back to the commentary shows I missed and they are difficult to find. 🤷🏽‍♂️

Love you guys!
 

TommyAshley

Heisman
Staff member
Jun 29, 2025
4,605
20,128
113
I think y’all would do well with a daily drop play list.

In addition to that, it is hard to scroll through all the player and coach interviews to get to the other content. Not sure what the answer is there. Sometimes I would like to go back to the commentary shows I missed and they are difficult to find. 🤷🏽‍♂️

Love you guys!
Good ideas. Michelle created the IC Podcast playlist that has all the podcasts only, going back to this time last year.

that should be the ticket right?
 
Inside Carolina

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Carolina Basketball Recruiting Jalen Davis UNC Official Visit Guide
  2. 02 Inside Carolina Football Recruiting Recruit Weekend Visit Preview: UNC-Notre Dame
  3. 03 Inside Carolina Basketball Neo Avdalas Realizing Dream in Path from Greece to UNC
  4. 04 Inside Carolina Basketball Kevin Thomas' First UNC Interview: 'Play Hard Regardless'
  5. 05 Inside Carolina Basketball How The Heels Stack Up in the ACC - The Basketball Show