Dallas Shift

Flexboner69

Redshirt
Nov 22, 2024
4
6
0
I agree with @redmen85, I just love when the offense sprints up to the ball, gets in the BONE, and the linemen just stick their hand in the dirt and run the defense over.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: gobears25

johnndoe

Senior
Oct 19, 2019
1,258
900
113
I agree with @redmen85, I just love when the offense sprints up to the ball, gets in the BONE, and the linemen just stick their hand in the dirt and run the defense over.
We hardly see action like the above even on 3rd or 4th down short yardage situations any more.
 
Edgy Tim

Latest

  1. 01 Edgy Tim Football Week 8 EDGYTIM Class 8A Top 10 poll
  2. 02 Edgy Tim Football Week 8 EDGYTIM Class 7A Top 10 poll
  3. 03 Edgy Tim Football Week 8 EDGYTIM Class 6A Top 10 poll
  4. 04 Edgy Tim Football Week 8 EDGYTIM Class 5A Top 10 poll
  5. 05 Edgy Tim Football Week 8 EDGYTIM Class 4A Top 10 poll