6-6 guard graduating and leaving Drexel. Averaged 21.4 and 6 boards. Was 38.5% from the 3. Does this kid want a chance to play some B1G? He'd look pretty good next to Sanders. From Baltimore.
He will likely have a host of opportunities to play for better coaches and a chance to make NCAA's next year. I don't see him wearing Scarlet next year. I must admit it would be nice!Originally posted by 78CollegeAve:
6-6 guard graduating and leaving Drexel. Averaged 21.4 and 6 boards. Was 38.5% from the 3. Does this kid want a chance to play some B1G? He'd look pretty good next to Sanders. From Baltimore.
If EJ is learning about this thru emails from fans we've got worse problems than even I can imagineOriginally posted by higgins3:
78, great thought. aggs mentioned this to me awhile ago. He'd be a huge asset here. I think knights1212 told me EJ responds eo emails.
That's what I've been hearing, too. If (when) Maryland offers a scholly, he'll take it.Originally posted by SHUSource:
Word is that Lee is headed to Maryland.
Maryland or Louisville. He has some AAU connections with Louisville as well (and ND but I have seen nothing linking him to ND).Originally posted by SHUSource:
Word is that Lee is headed to Maryland.
The Knight Report
Rutgers Basketball falls to Villanova in its first scrimmage
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
The Knight Report
Rutgers vs Maryland odds: Point spread released on Scarlet Knights, Terrapins
The Knight Report Basketball
How to watch Rutgers / Villanova; Pregame Info, More: Gameday Central
The Knight Report
Rutgers Baseball Transfer Portal Profile: C/1B Nick Shuhet