Maybe you will need faster WIFI.I tried to watch the women's game vs. Wichita but it was unwatchable because of the constant buffering. I hate that streaming is the future of sports viewing.
ESPN+ is alway choppy for me for the first 5 minutes of watching.It was on ESPN+ in their video chain, perhaps between the game site and Connecticut. I saw the same damn thing and I have gigabit fiber internet. Welcome to the world of streaming sports. If you want to read some real complaining about video quality, look up the comments about the Olympics on Peacock.
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa at Navy: Can the Hurricane get its season back on track?
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa Football is putting a premium on speed
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Injury may have made Baylor Hayes a better quarterback
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa must bounce back quickly to stay in conference race
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa Football searching for answers after second straight loss