Daniel Mading St Anthony

RU-Choppin-Ohio

Heisman
Jul 31, 2011
33,091
38,057
113
Surprising. This is a Hurley Sr kid decommitting from Bobby's team. Maybe, Hurley Sr. is staring him to Danny and Rhode Island.
 

Russ Wood

Heisman
Oct 12, 2011
94,313
45,145
0
He has not been at St. Anthony's long and I do not believe Hurley had any influence in his decision to commit to Arizona State.

Mading's guardian, Brandon Howell, lives in the Washington DC area and is running his recruitment. At least the last time I checked with him.
 

Knights 1212

All-American
Sep 9, 2003
27,562
8,520
113
This kid is going to be very good. I saw him play in the Tournament of Champions semis and finals. He was outstanding in the semis against Teaneck.. He is a little thin but he can block shots, rebound and score. He has a nice shot away from the basket as well. He even hit a few threes in the semis. St. Anthony was loaded and he was only playing about half a game but he really impressed me. I was disappointed when I heard he had committed to ASU 3 months before the Tournament of Champions. Maybe we can get involved. that would be nice.
 

RU-Choppin-Ohio

Heisman
Jul 31, 2011
33,091
38,057
113
He has not been at St. Anthony's long and I do not believe Hurley had any influence in his decision to commit to Arizona State.

Mading's guardian, Brandon Howell, lives in the Washington DC area and is running his recruitment. At least the last time I checked with him.

Rutgers assistant Karl Hobbs has links to the DC area based on his time at George Washington as Head Coach. What are the chances that Hobbs knows Brandon Howell and has a relationship with him to get Rutgers involved?

Rutgers fans need to dream and hope for the best !!
 
Last edited:

Russ Wood

Heisman
Oct 12, 2011
94,313
45,145
0
Was just told that that Mading won't be at St. Anthony's next yr due to the age restriction in the state of NJ.

He will either go to Hunington Prep or Findlay Prep.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers vs Indiana odds: Point spread released on Scarlet Knights, Hoosiers
  2. 02 The Knight Report Football Every throw from Rutgers Football QB Dylan Lonergan versus Howard
  3. 03 The Knight Report Rutgers Football PFF Grades + Snap Counts versus Howard
  4. 04 The Knight Report Rutgers Football Postgame Show: Howard Bison Edition - TKR Pod
  5. 05 On3 Football How to Watch College Football: TV schedule, start times, streaming info for Week 4 games