Well , Just saw that Wake had finally parted company with him. Long over due. If this has already been posted, just delete it.
There is a reason why a performance clause should be in every contract. Danny is a good example. Charlie Weiss is the best example , however. At least I think that was his name. ND football coach some years ago.Danny isn’t going to have to work for a long, long time if he doesn’t want to.
There is a reason why a performance clause should be in every contract. Danny is a good example. Charlie Weiss is the best example , however. At least I think that was his name. ND football coach some years ago.
They might still be paying him. poster child for performance clause.Weis made 65 million for a head coaching record of 41-49. This is the guy that has it figured out.
I think Wake was happy with Dino as a basketball coach. It was the off the court stuff that did him in. I didn't realize Wes Miller's family were big Wake supporters. It might be worth taking a chance on himPaying penance for firing Dino still.
Devils Illustrated Football
Duke’s week off helped one wide receiver
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Colton Hiller or Yann Kamagate? Inside the 2028 Rivals150 race for No. 1
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Intel: The latest on 5-stars Beckham Black, DeMarcus Henry, and Cayden Daughtry
Devils Illustrated Football
Blue Devils come out of off week with introspective look
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Recruiting Intel: Duke, Arkansas, and others positioning themselves with top 2028 Rivals150 prospects