Dark - Netflix

Cowpoke

Heisman
May 29, 2001
89,146
10,523
113
First, did our search option disappear after the last rivals update? I can't find it.

2nd, Anyone watching Dark on Netflix? LOVE it so far. Its in German so its all subtitled, but you get used to it.

Its a dark, gritty, moody.. scifi, time travely, mystery type of show. Really well written and acted. A LOT of characters you have to keep straight in your head and how their families are tied together. It can be a little slowish of a burn, but its held my attention well.

I'm early in season 2 right now, think there are 3 seasons.
 

Marocain Poke

Heisman
Sep 1, 2020
11,560
26,491
113
Definitely a slow burn and a little challenging to keep the families sorted out. We are fairly early in season 1 and it is holding our attention.
 

Cowpoke

Heisman
May 29, 2001
89,146
10,523
113
Definitely a slow burn and a little challenging to keep the families sorted out. We are fairly early in season 1 and it is holding our attention.

I rewatched the first two episodes after finishing episode 5 or 6. Sometimes I feel like I need a notepad to keep things straight.

Don't worry, if you are early in season 1, its about to get more complicated 😁
 
  • Like
Reactions: Marocain Poke

osutater

Heisman
Jan 28, 2007
13,134
10,613
93
I was liking it early but failed to keep watching because it was so hard to follow after a while. Just like Westworld. They try too damn hard.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Cowpoke

Cowpoke

Heisman
May 29, 2001
89,146
10,523
113
I was liking it early but failed to keep watching because it was so hard to follow after a while. Just like Westworld. They try too damn hard.

Past season 1, Westworld felt like they were just throwing in **** to make it complicated, to me Dark just feels like its a better thought out story....that happens to be complicated. We'll see if season two holds up, or if it just goes the way of Westworld.
 

Been Jammin

Heisman
Jun 26, 2003
66,596
50,004
113
Loved it.

it definitely is convoluted, and becomes significantly more so in season 3, which took a bit of the shine off for me.
Overall, I’d give season 1 and 2 a 9.5/10 and season 3 an 8./10
 
  • Like
Reactions: Cowpoke

Cowpoke

Heisman
May 29, 2001
89,146
10,523
113
Loved it.

it definitely is convoluted, and becomes significantly more so in season 3, which took a bit of the shine off for me.
Overall, I’d give season 1 and 2 a 9.5/10 and season 3 an 8./10

I'm one episode into season 3 and am already let down.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Been Jammin

cableok_rivals

All-Conference
Nov 7, 2002
2,642
1,830
0
I have watched 8 episodes of season one. I am loving it. I did Google “dark character chart” and found an image that helps me follow along. Also, instead of subtitles, I am listening to English dub.
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated OSI Preview | Week 5 Bye for Oklahoma State
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Wrestling Sergio Vega now 149, Oklahoma State lineup wars heating up
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Basketball OSU's Ahmed, Burks and Walker see unselfish culture taking shape
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
  5. 05 Sports Predictions 2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4