That is all.
It's been a long time since I've seen him do a Rutgers game.
It's been a long time since I've seen him do a Rutgers game.
Oh man. I saw the title of your post and was bracing for the bad news.That is all.
It's been a long time since I've seen him do a Rutgers game.
That's cool. I had no idea. Explains why we don't see him do much any more.Sims is in Seattle most of the year as Tv voice of the Mariners
Voted by many as the best call of a hit in MLB last season...
https://ftw.usatoday.com/lists/mariners-fans-loved-announcer-dave-sims-emotional-call-of-big-hit
Yeah, Sims is very pro RUGreat voice....Sims was always RU friendly. And...co-star of the short-lived Coleman and the Soul Man radio show! Always a classy guy.
He’s from Philly.Yeah, Sims is very pro RU
That's cool. I had no idea. Explains why we don't see him do much any more.
I have always liked him. This board used to kill him for being corny, which he can be. Never bothered meyah, and he’s constantly voted one of the best broadcast guys in mlb. He has a hell of a HR call, which I think was linked above.
That is really cool because I live so close (Portland) and never watch or listen to the MarinersThat's cool. I had no idea. Explains why we don't see him do much any more.
He does a great job.That is all.
It's been a long time since I've seen him do a Rutgers game.
The Knight Report
Anthony Knox wants Iowa at Jersey Mike's Arena
The Knight Report
Projected Rutgers Football depth chart versus Indiana
The Knight Report
The Knight Report - Ask The Experts Chat: September 30th Edition
On3 Football
How to Watch College Football: TV schedule, start times, streaming info for Week 5 games
The Knight Report
Greg Schiano Presser Recap + Early Thoughts on Indiana - TKR Pod