@DavidM -- something for your next novel

DavidM

All-American
Aug 27, 2002
2,525
7,230
113
Tom: Thanks for the link--interesting find. Honestly, I'm more intrigued right now by an Irish woman who married at least two historically pivotal men during the later Viking Period, but I'll tuck the find away for perhaps another story. I'm pretty surprised at the early date for the item--so we know that some Norsemen at least visited Iceland very early in the 9th century.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tom McAndrew
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Penn State-Northwestern takeaways: Lions' brutal first half, more bad Becht, too much to overcome in latest loss
  2. 02 BWI Penn State Steamrolled by Northwestern: Postgame Show Reaction
  3. 03 BWI Football Recap: Penn State gets dominated from start to finish in ugly 34-13 loss at Northwestern
  4. 04 BWI Football Penn State-Northwestern injury reports: Who's out, questionable, for the Lions and Wildcats on game day?
  5. 05 BWI Football Printable Depth Chart for Penn State's trip to Northwestern