@DavidM -- something for your next novel

DavidM

All-American
Aug 27, 2002
2,525
7,230
113
Tom: Thanks for the link--interesting find. Honestly, I'm more intrigued right now by an Irish woman who married at least two historically pivotal men during the later Viking Period, but I'll tuck the find away for perhaps another story. I'm pretty surprised at the early date for the item--so we know that some Norsemen at least visited Iceland very early in the 9th century.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tom McAndrew
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Matt Campbell says Penn State has 'to find answers, and we’ve got to get it fixed fast'; at this point, can it?
  2. 02 BWI Football Penn State report card: Grading the Lions' 34-13 loss at Northwestern
  3. 03 BWI Football What did Northwestern coach David Braun, Penn State players, say about the Wildcats' 34-13 win? 'I think we need to just get stuff going'
  4. 04 BWI Football Penn State Highs and Lows: A night to forget in Evanston
  5. 05 BWI Football Penn State-Northwestern takeaways: Lions' brutal first half, more bad Becht, too much to overcome in latest loss